Where can I find information regarding local taxes?
Information regarding local taxes including local property tax can be obtained at the Bonneville County Assessor's Office
547 N Capital Avenue
Idaho Falls, ID 83402

You can also contact them via phone at 208-529-1320, or on their website.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file for a public record?
2. Where can I find information regarding state taxes?
3. Where can I find information regarding local taxes?
4. How long do I have to file a complaint?
5. Can I have a court appointed attorney for an infraction?
6. Can I appeal a conviction on an infraction?
7. What rights do I have if I am accused of a violation of the Ordinance?
8. Does the Ordinance restrict First Amendment or any other rights protected by the U.S. Constitution?
9. What is a plea agreement?
10. If there is a legitimate reason not to employ or not to sell/rent to a person who is a member of the LGBTQ community.
11. What is gender expression/identity?
12. Does the Ordinance subject me to criminal penalties if I violate it?
13. What, in general, does the Ordinance cover?
14. What is an Alford plea?
15. Does the Ordinance give those in the lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender, questioning (LGBTQ) community more rights than it does to other citizens of Idaho Falls?
16. Where can I find an organizational chart of the city?