What can I do if I need more time to pay my bill?

Customers can set up a payment extension to allow for an additional 15 days to pay the entire balance of a utility bill. Payment extensions must be set up prior to disconnection and only be requested by customers up to three times in a 12-month period. Payment extensions cannot be used back-to-back and must be set up through the Credit Office. The Credit Office is located at 308 Constitution Ave., or they can be reached by phone at 208-612-8285.

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to do to get my utilities connected?
2. I am a landlord, how do I find out if power was taken out of my name?
3. How do I arrange for level pay or auto pay?
4. My family is having a tough time paying bills. What type of help is available?
5. I did not get a utility statement this month, what do I owe?
6. Who do I call about ways of lowering monthly utility bill?
7. What are the business hours for paying my bill?
8. Are online payments secure?
9. Where can I pay my utility bill?
10. When will Idaho Falls Power/City of Idaho Falls disconnect my electric service for an unpaid utility bill?
11. Will I receive a notification regarding a pending disconnection?
12. What can I do if I need more time to pay my bill?
13. Does Idaho Falls Power or the City of Idaho Falls offer energy assistance to pay a bill?
14. If I’m disconnected, will I be charged a disconnect fee?
15. If I’ve been disconnected, how can I reconnect electric service?