How do I get the city rate discount status?
You must be a resident of the City of Idaho Falls. You can show proof of residency by showing a copy of your City utility bill at the Recreation Center, Golf Courses, or the Aquatic Center. We will then make you account in our system and flag you as a resident so that you get a reduced fee.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for employment?
2. How do I rent a park shelter?
3. How much does it cost to rent a park shelter?
4. What if I want to have a special event at a park like a walk-a-thon or a fundraiser?
5. How do I register for a class?
6. How do I rent a room at the Skyline Activity Center?
7. How do I get my child on a team if I don't want to form a team myself?
8. How do I get the city rate discount status?
9. How do I find out about hanging banners and the Banner Program?