ALL Surfers Swimmers, whether actively swimming or not, are invited to attend! Come celebrate all the accomplishments of the Surfers Swim Team over the past year!
Some things to know:
- Individual Pictures will begin at 5:00 pm. A Team Photo of all Surfers will be taken at 5:45pm. Individual Pictures will then continue until they are finished.
- Please wear your Surfers Swim Team T-shirt.
- An order form for pictures has been attached to this email.
- Order forms will go out with the swimmers the week of July 10-July 14.
- A Family Fun Swim will be held from 6:00 – 9:00 pm.
- All Surfer Swimmers are FREE, and all friends and family are just $1.
- Wristbands will be required for swimming. You can prepay for the wristbands starting on Monday, July 3, 2017.
- You may still attend the party without a wristband if you don’t plan on swimming.
- Dinner will be served at 6:00 pm. Bring blankets and camp chairs!
- We will have a Nacho Potluck! Please bring your favorite toppings or desert!
- Please RSVP to the Appreciation Night here to help us know how many are coming. .
Though the pool will be available only for Surfers Swim Team members and their family/friends, normal public swim rules will still apply. Please be aware of our facility’s supervision policy:
- Children ages 5 and under must be accompanied in the water by an adult who remains within arm’s reach while swimming.
- Children ages 6 to 7 years must be accompanied by an adult who remains at the facility while the child is swimming.
- The Wes Deist Aquatic Center defines “adult” as persons 18 years of age or older.
Also, children ages 3 and under are required to wear a swim diaper. If you don’t have one, one will be provided for you at a charge of $2.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Aquatic Center.