Idaho Falls Zoo is excited to announce your zoo will reopen for the 2022 season on Wednesday, April 13 at 9:30 a.m. We’re so excited for you to be back with us! Your Idaho Falls Zoo will be open daily 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. including holidays.
A few things to look forward to this season:
- Eloise, the Amur tiger who arrived late last year, is ready to meet her adoring public! She’s in her outdoor exhibit and loving her new home
- Red panda cubs Paprika and Saffron have grown so much and get more playful all the time
- We have TWO new members of the zoo family!
- Jagger the male sloth bar cub. He was born to mom, Priya and dad, Mick the week before Thanksgiving. He’s adorable! Be sure to swing by his habitat to see if you can get a peek at him riding on mom’s back (a trait unique to sloth bears). He’s the sixth cub born to our happy sloth bear couple.
- Ron (as in Weasley), a red-flanked duiker fawn (which is a species of tiny antelope from Africa) was born just after Christmas. This is the second fawn born to proud parents Ruby and Rufus.
Remember, your zoo is a great place for hosting birthday parties and events. Education programs and special events will all be in full swing. Learn more about all the zoo has to offer at https://www.idahofallsidaho.gov/1230/Zoo. Questions? You can reach the zoo’s information line and staff directory at (208) 612-8552.
Stay informed on all the fun at the zoo: follow the Idaho Falls Zoo on Facebook, Instagram, Google, and YouTube; subscribe to zoo notices under Notify Me on the City’s website, www.idahofallsidaho.gov, and visit the zoo at www.idahofallszoo.org