Idaho Falls, ID – On Tuesday, Sept. 8, the Idaho Falls Public Works Department, Idaho Transportation Department and Depatco will begin the ADA sidewalk and pedestrian marking improvement project on the roads listed below. The anticipated completion date is October 20.
- Garfield Street from Freeman Avenue to Woodruff Avenue
- John Adams Parkway from Freeman Avenue to Croft Drive
- 5th Street from Lee Avenue to Higbee Avenue
- 9th Street at Emerson Avenue
- 10th Street from Lee Avenue to Higbee Avenue
- 12th Street from Lee Avenue to Higbee Avenue
- Ramps will also be installed at the street corners along 25th Street, between St. Clair Road and Briarcliff Avenue.
Please reduce speeds, obey posted traffic control signage, and watch for construction crews throughout the work zone.
For questions or concerns about this project, contact Depatco at (208) 458-4000.
Additional information on City of Idaho Falls construction projects can be found on the homepage of the city’s website or by clicking HERE.
Media Contact: Kerry Hammon, Public Information Officer, (208) 612-8122 or email@example.com.