Summer Zoo Education Programs
Spend time up-close with the animals while spending each day of camp learning through activities, crafts, and animal interactions.
Campers will also receive a t-shirt. Camp prices are listed as zoo society member/non-member. Idaho sales tax will be added to your total at checkout.
You’ll learn lots of amazing things about our incredible natural world in these brand-new mini camps. Student must be in kindergarten or older.
Our Wonderful World: Learn about where animals live on earth and how they’re able to live in certain habitats.
- Tuesday, July 18 through Wednesday, July 19 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 3 through Friday, Aug. 4 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Ages 8-10 ($70 per camp for TPZS members, $85 for nonmembers)
For 5 days (Monday-Friday), we’ll combine science, exploration, arts, crafts and lots of fun in these week-long camps. Student must be in 2nd grade or older.
Superb Senses: Use your eyes, ears, and nose to learn about how animals use their senses to explore their world.
- July 10-14, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- August 14-18, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- July 10-14, 1:00-4:00 p.m. CLASS FULL- Please register for Superb Senses
- August 14-18, 1:00-4:00 p.m. CLASS FULL- Please register for Superb Senses
Ages 11-13 ($115 for TPZS members, $140 for nonmembers)
Spend 5 days (Monday-Friday) exploring the wonderful world of animals in depth and challenge your understanding of the sciences. Students must be in 5th grade or older.
Full STEAM Ahead: Explore your world and design the perfect zoo using Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math
- July 24-28, 9:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m.
- August 7-11, 9:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m.