- 2019-20 Proposed Budget Presentation 8-22-19
- Public Hearings 8-8-19
- 2019-20 Tentative Budget
- 2019-20 Proposed Fees
- 2019-20 Budget Calendar - Revised (PDF)
- 2019-20 Budget Overview Discussion-7-8-19 (PDF)
- 2019-20 Preliminary Property Tax Calculation 7-8-19 (PDF)
- Community Development 2019-20 Budget Presentation 7-16-19 (PDF)
- Fire 2019-20 Budget Presentation 7-16-19 (PDF)
- Library 2019-20 Budget Presentation 7-16-19 (PDF)
- Mayor and City Council Budget Presentation 7-16-19 (PDF)
- Police 2019-20 Budget Presentation 7-16-19 (PDF)
- Airport 2019-20 Budget Presentation 7-15-19 (PDF)
- Idaho Falls Power 2019-20 Budget Presentation 7-15-19 (PDF)
- Municipal Services 2019-20 Budget Presentation 7-15-19 (PDF)
- Public Works 2019-20 Budget Presentation 7-15-19 (PDF)
- Human Resources 2019-20 Budget Presentation 7-9-19 (PDF)
- Parks and Recreation 2019-20 Budget Presentation 7-8-19 (PDF)
City Council Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View important dates and events for the City of Idaho Falls.
All legislative actions by the Mayor and City Council are filed in the City Clerk's Office.
The City of Idaho Falls Finance division consists of the Municipal Services Director, Controller and City Treasurer, who is responsible for planning, administering and managing the City’s budget and financial activities.
The General Services Division is responsible for administration of the following divisions: Building Maintenance, Civic Auditorium, Equipment Maintenance Facility (EMF), Property Management and Purchasing.
The Information Technology (IT) Division is the hub of the network/computer infrastructure, data collection, and information systems for all of the City departments and divisions.
Treasurer's Office handles Accounts Receivable and Business Improvement District billings and payments, utility, parking and ambulance payments, and collects monies from various City divisions such as the Utility Billing Division and the Utility Credit Division.