Community Development Block Grant
The City of Idaho Falls Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program is administered by the Planning Department. This program is funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Over $350,000.00 is received each year to benefit low and moderate income (LMI) persons or prevent conditions of slum and blight.
Each year the city invites non-profit agencies and city departments to submit project ideas for the grant funds. City Council considers the projects to be included in the Annual Action Plan. Once HUD approves the Plan the projects are funded and initiated.
For questions, please contact Lisa Farris. If communication aids or services or other physical accommodations are needed to participate or access this meeting, please contact Ann Peterson or Lisa Farris within 24 hours of the scheduled meeting so we may accommodate your needs.
2021 CDBG Grant Opportunity Notice to Apply (Annual Action Plan). April 18 through April 30, 2021.
FY2021-2025 CDBG Five Year Consolidated Plan (being developed).
2021-2025 Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice (being developed).
- CDBG HUD Funded Facade Improvement Program 2006-2018 (PDF)
- IPI-Idaho-Falls-Final (PDF)
- 2016-2020 Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice (PDF)
- 2016 Downtown Idaho Falls Slum and Blight Study (PDF)
- 2016 Fair Housing Proclamation (PDF)
- Fair Housing Mailer (PDF)
- CDBG LMI Census Tract Map (PDF)
- Idaho 2016 Point In Time Count Report (PDF)
- Procurement Table Guide for Projects (PDF)
- PY2020 CDBG Annual Action Plan Public Hearing Notice
- PY2019 CDBG CAPER Public Hearing Notice
CDBG Five Year Consolidated Plans
CDBG Annual Action Plan
- FY2020 CDBG Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- FY2019 CDBG Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- FY2018 CDBG Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- FY2017 CDBG Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- FY 2016 CDBG Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- FY 2015 CDBG Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- FY 2014 CDBG Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- FY 2013 CDBG Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- FY 2012 CDBG Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- FY 2011 CDBG Annual Action Plan (PDF)