Stop, Start, Move Service

The City of Idaho Falls' utility services are centrally located at City Hall, 308 Constitution Way, giving you the ability to start, stop, or move electric, water, sanitation and wastewater services in one location.
To open an account, you'll need to complete this form for residential service or this form for a commercial account.
To close an account, please provide a signed statement with your name and the service address, a forwarding address and a copy of your photo ID. This document can be submitted in person, via email or by fax to (208) 612-8241.
To temporarily stop services for electrical repairs or tree trimming, please call Idaho Falls Power at 612-8430. There is no charge for this service during business hours.