1. DL

    Beginning May 3, 2023, you will need a Star Card, U.S. Passport, military identification (ID), or some other form of federally accepted ID to board a commercial flight or access a federal building.

    If you want a Star Card, don’t wait until the last minute! Get your documents together and go to your local Driver’s License office today.

    The requirements are different than getting a license or ID without a Star. Use the ADD the Star tool to get a personalized list of the documents you will need. 

  1. TSA to implement Executive Order regarding face masks at airport security checkpoints and throughout the transportation network. READ MORE HERE
    tsa mask

  1. Social-Media
    Follow us for the most recent updates: