This document is a basic Summary of Benefits Changes to give you a quick overview of the changes to the benefits for 2020-2021.
Our Benefits Guide is a full booklet of all the City of Idaho Falls' benefits.
Below is a message video from the HR Director, Ryan Tew introducing Open Enrollment and the changes to the benefits. Then, there is another video that describes in detail ALL of the benefits the City has to offer.
Also included below on this webpage are:
- Insurance premiums for 2020-2021
- Summaries of Benefits and Coverage for the HSA and PPO
- Tabs for each of our benefits vendors with information about their offerings
- List of Frequently Asked Questions.
**If you would like to make any changes to your benefits, we will now be using Employee Navigator as our employee benefits portal. Instructions are on this webpage. Please do not use InfinityHR to make any changes. You will be receiving an email to register your account.**
As always, the HR Department is here to help you navigate and answer any other questions you may have.
- Ryan x167
- Carla x248
- Eilene x106
- Julie x162
These documents will help guide you in finding a Choice Provider on the Blue Cross website.
- Why did my benefits change this year?
- If I want all my insurance to remain the same, do I have to do anything?
- Do I have to renew my Flexible Spending Account?
- Do I have to renew my HSA?
- Are there any changes to Dental coverage?
- Are there any changes to the Vision coverage?
- What does “Choice” mean in regard to physician co-pays?
- Where can I go to see if my Dr. qualifies as a Choice provider?
- What are the new monthly premiums?
- Will my deductible be affected by the changes to the PPO?
- What is the split for the PPO?
- What are the new out-of-pocket coinsurance maximums for the PPO?
- What is the change to Doctor’s Office visits under the PPO?
- What are the changes to the prescription co-pays?
- Where can I go to see which Tier my prescriptions are on and how much they will cost?
- What has changed on the HSA?
- What is the split for the HSA?
- What are the new monthly premiums for the HSA?
- Will my deductible be affected by the changes to the HSA?
- What are the new out-of-pocket coinsurance maximums for the HSA?