PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
You must list ALL names you want included on your membership, regardless of age. Think this through very carefully before purchasing because--Once your membership is purchased, it is set for one year from expiration date.
WE CANNOT add OR change the members listed on your account after your purchase. If you want changes after you check out, you must renew your membership or purchase additional add-ons. Refunds will not be provided in this situation.
NOTE: Grandparent passes are not eligible to receive discounts on Zoo Education Classes.
ALL admissions now pay a conservation fee and your annual membership includes that fee for all listed members. It also includes Idaho sales tax. If you do not to include someone on your membership (for example, children under 2), you will be required to pay their conservation fee (currently $0.50) for each visit at admissions.
Children must all be listed by name on your membership to get education program discounts.
AGAIN--PLEASE ensure EVERYONE (regardless of age!!) is listed on your pass BEFORE you check out! We are NOT able to edit the names on your membership once purchase is complete!!
- Individual (1 guest named on your membership): $43
- Dual (2 guests named on your membership ): $53
- Household (up to 6 guests in same house named on your membership). NOTE: ALL children MUST be listed on membership to be eligible for discounts on education programs: $91
- General (up to any 6 guests of your choice, all must be named on your membership and are not transferrable to others). NOTE: ALL children MUST be listed on membership to be eligible for discounts on education programs: $112
- Grandparent (2 named grandparents in the same house and up to 4 grandchildren per visit). NOTE: This membership DOES NOT provide discounts on education programs (if this is why you're purchasing this membership, we encourage you to buy a General instead as child MUST be listed by name on account to get program discounts: $91
- Add-on a Member (must be named on your membership) $14
- Admission to Idaho Falls Zoo at for One Year from Month of Purchase
- Free or Reduced Admission to Over 100 Other Zoos & Aquariums. Learn more and access current list of participating facilities.
- Guest Tickets to Bring Your Friends to the Zoo
- Discounts on Zoo Education Classes *On all EXCEPT the Grandparent pass. Child receiving program discount MUST be listed on your membership.
- Invitation to Exclusive Zoo Activities & Events (tickets to fundraising events not included in membership)
- 20% Discount at Zoo Gift Shop
- Invitation to Members' Night Picnic
How to Download Your Membership Card:
YOU MUST download your digital membership card! ALL memberships are digital! We NO longer provide printed cards.
Steps to download your membership:
1. Go to your app store and download the "eMembership Card" app.
2. Select--> Idaho Falls Zoo
3. Select--> Find My Membership Cards
4. Enter your last name AND phone number (use the cell phone you listed when you purchased your membership).
5. Click Find.
6. Select--> Download my cards
That's it! Use the app to show us your digital cards each time you visit our zoo and reciprocal facilities.
NOTE: Each member has their own card. You'll be able to scroll through them in the app.
ALSO: Your guest tickets are in your app! Find them under Membership Benefits--> Guest Passes
Questions? Email Us